Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Alert!


Check out my new page design—isn’t it cool! Miss Zoot did this for me, and I love it. And she did it almost instantaneously. While being pregnant. I was lucky if I was motivated enough to roll into the kitchen and eat a package of Oreos while I was pregnant. Seriously. Thank you, Miss Zoot!

Clearly I have a lot of work to do on the sidebar, so that I can get some of you lovely people up on the blogroll. I’ll be working on that over the next week; stay tuned.

Thanks, Hoss. You’re the best!

3 Response to " "

OldHorsetailSnake Says:

Sent Miss Zoot a thankyou. You're welcome, angel. Anything for the cause.

sarcastrix Says:

Never been here before but that's the first thing i thought: great looking site!

Actually no, the first thing I thought was that word looks so weird without the U. But that's beside the point...

Danger Panda Says:

It's kind of a weird word no matter how you parse it, but thanks for stopping by--keep coming and you'll get used to it, right?

Post a Comment