Hey, Blogger People

Posted on Saturday, November 06, 2010

I've been away from Blogger for so long that I missed some sort of "update" that they imposed on their reluctant users in the past few months. I know this because I almost need a magnifying glass to read my own blog at this point. Do any of you fine people know how to increase the point size so that I can make this thing actually readable? Help!

Update: nevermind

3 Response to "Hey, Blogger People"

Time Says:

When you open up your Dashboard there is a tab called Design. Click on that and then open up the Template Designer. Under the "Advanced" section you can change font face and size.

Pernicious Panda Says:

Thanks, Tim--I'll check it out!

Trailhead Says:

Yeah, this one threw me for a loop when I cracked open my blogger dashboard again.

Post a Comment